Indoor Playground for the Active Child
Active play is vitally important for kids of all ages. In an era where technology captivates most children, engaging them in active play can be a struggle. At Monkey Bizness, we provide an ideal setting that allows them to exercise by having fun. Our play area’s feature inflatable obstacle course, slides, bouncers, toddler and infant areas, jungle gyms, play structures and more.
Open Play Rules
- Open play on our indoor playground is parent supervised.
- All children must be accompanied by parent/guardian.
- Children (and adults) must wear socks to play on bouncers.
- The rock climbing wall is closed for open play.
- During open play, one of our party rooms is available for you to take a break and enjoy a snack or sack lunch
- Pizza is also available by ordering from the front desk.
- If you would like to do an open play birthday party and bring in a cake, we will gladly rent you a private party room with supplies. Contact your local location for pricing.
- Please call in advance for open play birthday parties. No unscheduled parties will be allowed.
Check your local Monkey Bizness for open play hours on our indoor playground and birthday party details.
% of children Ages 5-10 do not get enough exercise
% of schools that don't require physical education classes at all
% of schools provide daily physical education classes during school year
Kids Aged 2 to 18 considered obese
Hours spent by kids at Monkey Bizness
Sources: The American Heart Association, Let’s Move – a survey conducted by the YMCA, C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital, The U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention
The most effective kind of education is that a child should play.Plato